The steps are every mo follows:
- Sign inward to Regedit (Press Windows substitution + R as well as type regedit)
- Sign inward to HKEY_LOCALMACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \
- Right-click on the Control folder select New-> Key
- Name the novel folder alongside "StorageDevicePolicies"
- Then correct click on the folder alongside the cite "StorageDevicePolicies", as well as select New-> DWORD
- Give the cite "WriteProtect"
- Double click DWORD alongside the cite "WriteProtect", as well as therefore alter the Value Data to 1
- Restart your computer
- Note: If that takes information from the user calculator volition display the message *. User to restore it but alter the Value Data from substitution "WriteProtect" to 0